The Easter Bunny will visit the market from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, April 7 for pictures.
YorKitchen will also host a free activity in the Rojahn Performance Kitchen, where kids will learn how to dye eggs with all-natural homemade dyes.
Vendors have announced special deals and products to celebrate the season. Hop on over and check them out:
- Two Pups Pastries: Buy three items, get one free on all products. They will also have dog and cat Easter baskets and goodie bags for sale.
- Just Cupcakes: Try the Cadbury Eggcake, a chocolate cupcake with a Cadbury egg baked inside and topped with vanilla bean frosting (yum!). They will also have bird-nest cupcakes and Easter-basket cupcakes for sale.
- Red Brick Bakery: Bring a sweet treat for Easter dinner. Boxes of 16 decorated bunny sugar cookies, wrapped with a bright-pink ribbon will be available for $10. Orders need to be placed before April 5.
- Little Sister’s Kitchen Confections: Stuff your Easter basket with peanut-butter and coconut-cream eggs, bunny cookies, marshmallow bunnies or cotton candy.
- J.R.’s Fresh Cut French Fries: Grab seven jumbo-fried shrimp, fresh-cut fries, a drink and two-ounces of homemade peanut-butter fudge for $7.50. The peanut-butter fudge will also be on sale for $5 per pound.
- All About Brownies: Brownie slices will be $2, and shoppers can get $3 off a whole brownie. Double-chocolate brownie pies will be available for $11.95, and double-chocolate walnut or double-chocolate Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup brownie pies will be $13.95.
- Hattie’s Gourmet Cheesecake: Take home two slices of cheesecake for $4.