I’m a makeup junkie, especially when it comes to my lips.
My newest obsession is Revlon’s Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
Here are the reasons why I am in love with Revlon’s Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
• The chubby pencil tip gives you precise perfect application every time.
• It has a light minty scent which is great for the mouth region.
• The colors easily complement any skin tone.
• Feels great on lips and helps moisturizes them too.
• And yes, it gives you lasting color, but still leaves you kissable.
I purchased mine in Honey and Cherish Devotion at Target, but these are available at just about any chainstore that sells makeup. And be on the lookout for coupons, which are inside fashion magazines and in Sunday newspapers too.
But at under $9 at Walmart it’s a total steal compared to Clinique’s Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm $16 version.
So, pucker up and enjoy a kissable pout with Revlon’s Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.