I plan on spending my weekend cleaning my apartment from top to bottom, gathering all the ingredients I need for Thanksgiving dinner and trying to catch up on laundry. Doesn’t sound like much fun, right?
But I know by taking care of these things this weekend, I’ll have less stress next week. Here are a few Thanksgiving-related posts to keep in mind this weekend:
- Fighting the supermarket crowds isn’t fun, sure, but there are ways to avoid grocery shopping fatigue.
- As you finalize your menu, try these healthy swaps to lighten an overloaded holiday meal. Fresh cranberry sauce instead of canned? Easy as pie.
- Snag some inspiration for holiday decorating from Gettysburg blogger and home decorator Marian Parsons, who recently released a book.
- Watch out for allergies and make sure to include each of your guests in the celebration with these simple strategies.
- Looking ahead to Black Friday, Christmas shopping and more? Don’t miss these retailers who offer free shipping and returns.