Looking for a little less hassle? There’s plenty of beautiful trees and lights to be seen in the area. Check out these offerings in southcentral Pennsylvania in the next week:
- Catch a holiday dinner musical put on by Mayor Herschel Sugarman at the Hershey Lodge beginning Nov. 23.
- Watch Lancaster kick off the holidays with the Mayor’s Tree Lighting and Tuba Christmas 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Nov. 23.
- Christmas Magic is baaaack! Head up to Rocky Ridge for a half-mile of 600,000 lights, stop in to visit Santa and view holiday scenes beginning Nov. 23 and running through Dec. 31.
- Celebrate the 27th Handmaids & Friends Craft Show in Hallam — handmade wreaths, centerpieces, homebaked goods and more Nov. 23-25.
- Stop by the Carlisle Expo Center Nov. 24 for the Holiday Artisan Craft Show and purchase an item crafted by local artisans. Christmas shopping for that hard-to-buy-for aunt? Done.
- Enjoy lights of a different kind at Kerzenlicht Nacht in Mysterstown Nov. 24 — a candelit open house with carolers and musicians.
- Fort Hunter gets fancy for the Festival of Trees Nov. 24 through Dec. 16 as local garden clubs decorate each tree. Handmade ornaments will be available for raffle and purchase.
Phew! Lots going on. Want more details on any of these events, or want to check out Smart’s Holiday Countdown in full? We’ve got you covered.