If it rains all weekend like the forecast is calling for, I might just curl up with a mug of tea and a good book. If you’re also staying in, check out these posts from Smart this week.
- Earthy & Expecting shares her frustration in not being able to take home preemie Jax just yet.
- Catch up with a slideshow of photos from the PRIMP the Runway Fashion Event and Food Drive.
- Chime in on the fashion panel’s weekly question: How often do you change your hairstyle?
- Tie some bells onto your shoelaces and sign up for the Jingle Bell Walk/Run for Arthritis Dec. 15 in York. Smart editor April Trotter ran a similar race last weekend as her first 5K.
- Get into the holiday spirit with a very special edition of the 12 Days of Christmas or a visit to area train displays, plus a fun craft idea to jazz up the presents under the tree.
What’s on your agenda for the weekend?