In the middle of buying and wrapping presents, cleaning the house for visiting relatives (or traveling elsewhere) and general holiday to-dos, Smart is here to help you out. Don’t miss these posts from the past week:
- Headed out to a holiday party this weekend? Learn a few tips for applying evening makeup. While you’re at it, master your signature style for that holiday or New Year’s Eve party.
- Stressing out about holiday travel? Find your happy place among car rides and airports.
- Nervous about tripping during Christmas Eve service? No matter what your shoe style, learn some do’s and don’ts for heels.
- Remember to thank those around you — from York County library volunteers to the toll booth worker manning his station on Christmas.
- Doing some last-minute baking? Remember to check the softness of your butter for optimal cookie delight.
Are you ready for the holidays? Leave a comment and let us know.