- Good news for folks focusing on health: A new study notes that fruit is the most popular snack in the United States. Reach for a banana instead of a cookie today!
- For busy moms, see if you relate to Kara Eberle’s story of traipsing through Central Market (or another crowded public area) with kids in tow — a game of “chicken,” she says.
- Take some time to unplug today or tomorrow — perhaps just a few hours, or just a certain area of your home. How does it feel?
- Hitting the gym this weekend? Find out what some of Smart’s contributors wear when they work out.
- If you need a game-time meal while you watch the AFC and NFC championships on Sunday, check out recipes for black bean soup and skillet cornbread. While you’re at it, share your Super Bowl stories with us.
What are your plans this weekend? Leave a comment and let us know.