- Instead of dreading shoveling or other snow-related chores, reflect on the unexpected moments that sweeten each day.
- Get your apartment or home out of its winter doldrums and indulge in a little online shopping with Very Jane, a boutique feel for online deals.
- Step back in York history to see how modern-day etiquette is both different and similar to expectations at a local women’s college in 1870.
- Learn how to keep your cool in public places when your kids have had enough of polite interactions.
- And if Valentine’s Day is on the mind, try these ideas to save a buck or two – including a homecooked meal featuring seasonal ingredients or a Pinterest-inspired Valentine’s gift. While you’re getting crafty, make an extra Valentine or two for Smart’s contest and a chance to win a $50 gift card.
What are you up to this weekend? Leave a comment and let us know.