One of the perks about working from home? Decorating your office just the way you like it!
Even if your home office plays a wide variety of roles, it should still feel like a welcoming headquarters.
Use color and textiles to spark creativity and inspiration, or add pops of color to make your space warm and inviting.
With just a few swaps, you can pull off a stylish and functional room for paying bills, helping kids with their homework, reading a book or finishing that report for your boss.
Tips for sprucing up your space
- Hang inspirational prints and art.
- Arrange furniture to offer a view of the outdoors.
- Decorative frames can showcase photos of friends and family.
- Swap boring office supplies for bright, colorful ones.
- Bold pin-up boards are great for to-do lists, photos and more.
- Use chalkboard paint to create an easy-to-change calendar.
- Plants add life and visual interest.
- Comfortable seating makes your space more inviting.
- A simple coat of paint does wonders; pick a fresh vivid color that inspires.
- A new rug will tie a room together.